MOSIX Cluster with SPARCstation 4

Hello ... I have a SPARCstation 4 running Debian 3.0 and I´d like to put this computer on a MOSIX cluter on my job. I have the kernel source (2.4.26) and the appropriated kernel patch provided by the MOSIX web page, but something seems weird to me. I´ve done this before on Intel machines and I didn´t have any problem; after patching the kernel I compiled and everything went ok. I realized that after patching the kernel a new option appeared on the configuration screen (that screen that appears when we put "make menuconfig"), but (and here is the "problem" itself) on the SPARCstation this new option did not appear. Is this correct? Any suggestion? Did anyone have this type of problem?

Thanks and forgive me, but my english is really bad.

Good bye, Miguel D.