Re: RC1 - successful install on SPARCServer20 (32 bit - 2.4.26SMP)

AMAC> Totally excellent dudes, RC1 rocks. It needed a bit of thinking about

I have also installed RC1 successfully on SS5/70 and dual UE2/168 with 1
internal disk and enough RAM each. From netboot and net install. Works
great, thanks!

But the install on my Ultra 5 failed because I wanted to install on an
external SCSI disk and there were no SCSI drivers on the netboot
installer. Both Adaptec 7xxx and Symbios 53c8xx are quite spread even on
Suns and they work fine when Linux driver is compiled so I suggest
adding these drivers it any size limitations don't prevent it.

--
Meelis Roos