New install on Ultra2

Hello All,

Can someone please help me setup the X? I installed the newer version of Debian on Ultra2. The installation seems to completed successfully, but I tried to launch the X using "startx" command I am getting the following message with tons of other stuff:

Fatal server error:
no screens found

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to submit@bugs.debian.org.

XIO:  fatal IO error 54 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

Any  help will be greatly appriceated.

Thanks
adminhaq