Re: Semi-OT: Sun Ultra 10 & Serial Consoles

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:52:27 -0700
Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org> wrote:

> In article <[🔎] 20040812050254.GA22638@6texans.net>
> stormspotter@6texans.net writes:
[snip - trying to learn Sparc and how to connect over a serial console]

Thanks, Blars and those that responded off list.

I'm now getting output on the serial console, using minicom. However,
everything I enter from the keyboard is echoed back as a 0. I do not see
any other output from the box, except for a strange string I got when it
was first booting up. Unfortunately I didn't copy it, but it looked
something like >..,>0>.., etc.

Any more suggestions?

TIA,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #23:
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.