Re: Correctable ECC Error

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 02:02:49PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my E250 server throws the following log messages since about two weeks always
> at the same time.  So I guess some cron job is triggering a problem and I
> called each single cron job in daily but nothing happened.  Any hint what
> to do now to track down the problem?

I get those errors all the time on a U30. I've never had any real
problems with the machine. I've just ignored them. I think the SBUS
class systems show this a lot, but as far as I can tell they are either
false errors, or they just aren't important.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/