Re: debian install on 5/170 turbosparc problems

Good luck!

Ross Camm wrote:
these are the boot up messages....just to confirm we are talking about
the same sparc....excuse any error, copied by hand.

we also get a fujitsu logo in the near the top left corner.

512kb secondary cache present
ioclk setting = cpuclk/2
sbusclk setting = cpuclk/8
running in turbosparc native mode

sparcstation 5 keyboard present
rom rev 2.15, 128mb memory installed
ehternet address blah blah blah

putting patch to put cpu in usii mode
snoop and ic-snoop turned on

does this match anything that someone has managed to get running ??

rossco