FORE SBA-200E and Debian

Hi all,

I have a Sparc Classic that is running Debian testing. Its main
purpose is to serve as a router and DHCP server as well as teach
me to work with Debian (I am a SuSE user and used to work with
NetBSD).

I now got a HP machine that has a FDDI as the only network con-
nection. As I have a FORE SBA-200E FDDI for SBUS I installed
it into my Sparc. On boot, I can see that the hardware is reco-
gnised by OpenProm (it prints a line "FORE SBA-200E").

But debian doesn't seem to know this card. At least I could not
find an entry on my Debian kernel sources. is this correct? If
yes, I would have to switch to SuSE, NetBSD, Solaris, ...

Thanks

Michael

Dipl. Phys. Michael Zacherle    zacherle@szs.uni-karlsruhe.de
Studienzentrum für Sehgeschädigte, Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Engesserstraße 4,          76128 Karlsruhe,           Germany
Tel.: (+49) 721/608-2760              Fax: (+49) 721/608-2020