Re: netboot , need help

A long time ago I installed Splack (www.splack.org) on my SPARCstation 4 using NFS and Pentium III without problems. I think you will not have problems trying this with Debian. Nowadays I use Debian 3.0 in the same machine and the installation was done using the same Pentium III running NFS (in the P III I have Debian 3.0 also.).

So, good luck.

Miguel.