Re: ALSA Driver for Sparc DBRI chips

> I have another problem compiling the driver (although compiling sun-amd7930
> shows the same problems). I did a "make clean" prior to "make" and still get
> the following errors:

I think most of the redefined warnings are caused because the old OSS
drivers are still enabled: turn off CONFIG_SPARCAUDIO_AMD7930 and
CONFIG_SPARCAUDIO_DBRI.

I do not know the cause of the error on sbus_root yet. As I am currently
travelling I do not have access to my sparc to investigate this in detail,
but I'll try to look into this the best I can.

The strange function suffixes are because module versioning is turned
on I think. But that should not pose a problem.

Martin