Re: stop-a

Hi,

>I accidentally found that "stop a" is active on a running sarge. Is this by intent? SuSE switched that off and made a configuration option - who wants it on may turn it on.
>I haven't found anything similar in SARGE, don't you think that would make sense?

As others have commented, it's a configuration change only if you want to
disable it. It was enabled in woody and potato, BTW, so it's consistent.

>Just a commentary; should I rise a bug-report for that?
[del]

It's not a bug. It's really a personal preference, if you ask me.

HTH,
Uli
PS: Yes, I like sending BREAKs on the serial console ;-)
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Suicide Drive (The Deep Eynde)