Re: FW: Order (#102886216) Notice

Mr. Steffey. If you were sending these to the proper venue or persons
(NewCalendars.com or something) you might get more progress.

This is the Debian-Sparc Mailing list. Debian is an Operating System for
Computers. This particular flavor is for SUN Sparc machines.

You will get further if you chase the proper avenue, not this one.

If I could help I would, but I don't even know what the heck you
*really* bought or from whom. More than likely no others on the mailing
list do either.

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is