Re: Question on mknbi

The netboot package includes /usr/bin/mknbi-linux.  I don't know if this is
what you are looking for.  Keep in mind that the Sparc hardware can only
handle a.out binary on netboot.  After your kernel compilation, you need to
run "elftoaout" on your uncompressed kernel before you put it out in your
tftp server.

I don't know if there is any integrated packages to make the task easier.  I
just started playing with this couple weeks ago.  You can use the kernel doc
"initrd.txt" and the program "piggyback64" to create your boot image.  If
you are not building sparc64 kernel, you use "piggyback" instead.

Alex