Re: recomendation about Sparc

Back in the day, I installed just the Woody base system on my dual 200 Ultra2 and then just apt-get'ed the packages I wanted.  I had no problems booting from the CD (just 'boot cdrom' at the OBP prompt should work), partitioning the disks, and installing.

"hrmmm - a Beowulf cluster of Dreamcasts and PS2s..."
                        -Slashdot.org post