Re: recomendation about Sparc

Back in the day, I installed just the Woody base system on my dual 200 Ultra2 and then just apt-get'ed the packages I wanted.  I had no problems booting from the CD (just 'boot cdrom' at the OBP prompt should work), partitioning the disks, and installing.

http://ftp.ie.debian.org/debian-cd/3.0_r2/sparc/

--
~~~~~~~~~
-greg