Is there such a thing Sparc diskless firewall/router?

I used to run a Sparc Classic as my Firewall/Router.  Recently, the
hard disk died.  I am wondering if anyone has any pointer to diskless
Sparc Firewall/Router.  Most of the Linux Firewall/Router projects
expect your hardware to be Intel.  Just wondering if such thing exist
on the Sparc platform.

Is there any Sparc Live CD similar to the Intel Knoppix?  The terminal
server of Knoppix can accomplish what I want.  This is why I am
looking something like Knoppix.  Any pointer is appreciated.  Thanks.

Alex