Re: Getting to console from X11

Hi,

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, J. Michael McGarrah wrote:

> I'm unable to get to the text mode terminals once I start X11 on my
> system.  I'm running the most current unstable debian for sparc on an
> Ultra 60.

I confirm this problem; it has been showing up for a few months on an
Ultra 5 and an Ultra 10 of mine. Very annoying. Those are running recent
versions of unstable; the problem is at least a few months old.
I've asked around earlier; nobody on #sparc on IRC seemed to know the
solution :(

It looks like X does not understand the keycodes for Ctrl-Alt anymore.

Regards,
Pieter-Paul