Sun E250

Hello, I'm trying to install debian sarge into a Sun E250 with the net install
cd, and I'm having the following problems:

-CDROM:
	It sometimes fails and the installation crashes.
	Sometimes it is not even well detected and after choosing language and
keyboard, it reports that it was unable to mount the cdrom
	I switched the cdrom drive, and downloaded the iso again at no avail

-BOOT
	One time that I took the installation to the point of the first reboot, it
didn't booted from hard disk. It was maybe due to the RAID configuration.
	This server has 2 SCSI 18GB HDD's, and I'm maybe wondering if I could
unconfigure the RAID and use them as separate disks, have more storage and
solve the boot problem

Any help will be appreciated. I have been using linux for a long time now, I
didn't expect this task to be so difficult
Gonzalo E. Fernández Carrasco
Arsenal Computación y Telecomunicaciones
Circ. Maestros Ilustres 474 Col. Loma Alta
Tel 8416373 Fax 1280721
San Luis Potosí S.L.P. México