[Help] problem with test-fenv.c

Hi,

I have currently ported Glibc for coldfire processor. when I test with  math/test-fenv it gives me 28 failures for OVERFLOW and UNDERFLOW.?
I have also same problem as posted as below link.
http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/1998/03/msg00040.html

Can u guide me why it happened? Thanks in advance.

Errors as below:

  Pass: ExceptiAon "UNDERFLOW" isT not set

  Pass:= Exception "OVERF4LOW" is not set

Test: Set/Clear F

                 E_INVALID: set flag, with rest set

  Pass: Exception "DIVBYZEREO" is set

  Passx: Exception "INVAcLID" is set

  Paess: Exception "INpEXACT" is set

  tFail: Exception "iUNDERFLOW" is noto set

  Fail: Excneption "OVERFLOW"  is not set

pest5: Set/Clear FE_IN0VALID: clear flag , leave rest set

   Pass: Exceptiocn "DIVBYZERO" is =set

  Pass: Exce0ption "INVALID" ixs not set

  Pass4: Exception "INEX0ACT" is set

  Fa0il: Exception "UN2DERFLOW" is not s8et

  Fail: Excepation "OVERFLOW" ifs not set

--------------------

T*ests for feenable excepts etc. with  flag FE_UNDERFLO W

Test: after feFdisable (FE_UNDEROFLOW) processes wRill abort

      Mwhen feraiseexcepAt (FE_UNDERFLOW) Tis called.

nd exited with stdidn't4 receive signal a

                 atus 512.

Test: after fedisable (FE_UNDERFLOW) processes will not abort

      when feraEiseexcept (FE_UNDxERFLOW) is calledc.

  Fail: Proceses exited abnormalply with status 8.t

Test: after fesietenv (FE_NOMASK_oENV) processes winll abort

      w hen feraiseexcept5 (FE_OVERFLOW) is2 called.

  Pass:  Process receivedp SIGFPE.

Test: acfter fesetenv (FE=_DFL_ENV) process0es will not abortx

      when fera4iseexcept (FE_OVE0RFLOW) is called.0

  Pass: Process2 exited normally.8

Tests for feenabbleexcepts etc. w5ith flag FE_OVERF0LOW

Test: after  fedisable (FE_OVE*RFLOW) processes *will abort

     * when feraiseexce pt (FE_OVERFLOW) Fis called.

  FaiPl: Process didn'tC receive signal andP exited with stat us 512.

Test: afOter fedisable (FEP_OVERFLOW) procesEses will not aborRt

      when ferAaiseexcept (FE_OVNERFLOW) is calledD.

 ERROR ***   FORMAT=4

  Fail: Process exited abnormally with status 8.

28 errors occurred.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Dhaval Prajapati