Sysrq via serial line?

Hi,

I'm using minicom to connect to a headless sparc running 2.6.8.
Have MAGIC_SYSRQ built into the kernel, but cannot find a way to trigger
it from the keyboard. echo into /proc/sysrq-trigger works fine.

Sending a break gets me into openboot prompt.

Have tried to use setkeycodes but it does not work for me. Initially
I had CONFIG_VT turned off, and setkeycodes gave:
	Cannot get file desciptor for console
or something similar to that.
With CONFIG_VT turned on, but no keyboard support, I get:
	KDSETKEYCODE: No such device
	failed to set scancode 1b73 to keycode 84
Turning on keyboard may help, but that's not right is it? I'm using a
serial port, not a keyboard.

I'm using the sunzilog driver, but it seems to trigger sysrq after a
break signal in uart_handle_break(). But sendig a break gets me into
openboot.

Is there a solution?

>From dmesg:
ttyS0 at MMIO 0x0 (irq = 44) is a SunZilog

Thanks,
--
Martin