problems with Sun Blade

Hi folks

I have a problem when I try to install debian sarge on a Sun Blade 100
win both cds net install and standard instal  I use the command boot cdrom
but durring the boot process the machine freezes with this message

 RAMDISK: Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting at 0.
 Freeing initrd memory: 1831k freed
 cramfs: wrong magic
 sh-2021: reiserfs_read_super: can not find reiserfs on ramdisk(0,0)
  Press L1-A to return to the boot prom

anyone Knows why thi happend

Thanks.