Installing debian on a sunfire V440

I'm trying to install Debian on a Sunfire V440, but I'm having some
initial problems... At first I tried a Debian boot cd (Sarge), but it froze when
it reached "remapping kernel"... No fun! I tried tried another cd
(Woody) but this only caused the machine to reboot. Some kind soul told
me that Silo isn't the most reliable of things so I should net boot the
thing instead. Ok then!

So I download an image
(http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-sparc/rc1/images/sparc64/netboot/boot.img)
and try to boot it, but I get a "Fast Data Access MMU Miss", and feel
pretty lost. Any ideas what I could do?

--
// Mark Gjøl
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.