Re: The file just loaded doesn't appear to be executable

    Turbo> Am I really booting from the correct device!?

Sorry for wasting bandwidth! If anyone of you meets me in person,
tell me I'll need public spanking :)

I discovered this roughly 20 seconds after sending the mail.
I WASN'T booting from the right device. I had mixed up raid0 and
raid1 (it should have been the other way around), so the boot
record wasn't where it should (actually it was, but not where
I was looking... That's even confusing to me :).

Anyway, I managed to get it booting. Sorry again for the bandwidth...