Re: Network issues with Ultra10

Just another update. I installed a 3COM card in the ultra10 and tried using it. I am still seeing the networking issues. I am running the packages from the unstable distribution as of about 10 days ago when I did my last update. I can ftp on my local network and get files but if I ftp extrenally or run apt-get it doesn't work. ssh from eternal and internal works fine. The problem only seems to occur when I put a heavier load on the interface.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dale