Sparc Classic and not boot Linux

 I am with 4 Sun Sparc Classic with SunOS 5 and
 want to place Linux, but i am not obtaining to
 give boot for the floppy and CD, and the tips in
 the site of the Debian are not helping very.
 This giving the following error:
  Boot floppy
  boot device: /obio/sunw,fdtwo
  can't read disk label
  can't open sun disklabel package
  can't open boot device
  Help me !

Rodrigo S. Maio
Analista de Sistemas e Suporte Técnico
Ziemann-Liess Maq. e Equip. Ltda. - 58 Anos
Fone: 51 3031 9009
Fax: 51 3031 9100
Web: www.ziemann-liess.com.br