Re: Enterprise 450 UltraSparc II

Yes, all of the SCSI controllers have the same chipset (Symbios Logic
53c875).

The system works fine with the disks in the wrong order, but it will
cause a major headache to figure out which disk in the chassis
corresponds to which sd* device in Linux.  Also, setting up the software
RAID on this machine will likely prove to be difficult.

Do you have any suggestions as to where I could look for more
information on the PCI probing order?

Mike