Debian on Compaq ProLiant 800 servers

Hi everyone,

APANA Sydney has obtained a Compaq Proliant 800 server with dual P2-450's
which we want to use to replace our aging and increasingly-flaky P-100
system.

We don't have access to the special CD which contains drivers for Compaq's
custom ethernet hardware and are wondering if there are ways to work
around that limitation?

Are there any online FAQ's catering specifically for Debian on Compaq
ProLiant servers available that we can use for reference?

Regards,

Craig.

--
 Craig Dewick (craig@poison.lios.apana.org.au). http://lios.apana.org.au/~craig
  APANA Sydney Regional Co-ordinator. Operator of Jedi (an APANA Sydney POP).