buildd failed - xfcalendar

[please Cc: me, I'm not on either list]

My last upload of xfcalendar has failed on some buildds for a reason I
don't fully understand.

Every buildd that retried it built it successfully and I rebuilt on the
old gtk and the new gtk packages and it built fine so I don't understand
why it could find the gdk pixbuf loaders config but anyway.

Can someone in charge of the sparc and s390 buildds please retry this
build for me?

Thanks,

Simon.

--
        Black Cat Networks        -(   If at first you don't succeed,    )-
UK domain, email and web hosting  -(      skydiving isn't for you.       )-