Re: Sarge on a Sparc5

At 08:35 -0400 4/21/04, Eric Nichols wrote:
Unfortunately it gets as far as the busybox errors and that's it. I let it sit for 30 minutes...

Woody would seem to be the next obvious path but my floppy drive is busted. Does anyone have a boot CD image that has the Woody installer for SPARC? I checked the mirrors and all that are there are floppy images.

When I installed woody in my IPX, I was not able to net install no matter whether I used my netbsd (Dec 5000/25) or Solaris 9 (SS20) boxes. So, I burned the 1st ISO disk for woody and booted from there. Once it booted, I told it to download all the crap from the debian ftp site and all was well.