Re: booting kernel ultra 10 - kernel hangs

thanks for Andrew answering. i used the console=ttyS1
cause im using serial boot, if i dont put that
parameter, it gives me an "inconsistent console output
2 input 0" or something like that, i dont remember
exactly.

if i use the monitor for output instead, it hangs just
like below.

i also have a diskless sun4m terminal, & it's using
debian without problem.

anyway, if i have to upgrade the OBP, please tell what
i should read, im really new on sparc. thanks.

---------

um... the 333Mhz UltraSPARC requires at LEAST 3.19v4
OBP......

I don't know how your system is even booting.