Re: where in my IPX is openssl?

At 21:00 +0000 2/8/04, David Johnson wrote:
On Sunday 08 Feb 2004 8:48 pm, Mauricio wrote:
	I am trying to compile cyrus-sasl in my IPX running debian 3.
 Problem I am facing is that configure cannot find openssl,

 checking for OpenSSL... no

 Even though I *supposedly* have it (it is a bit hard to ssh to the
 machine without it =).  So, where is openssl placed in Debian?  I
 Solaris, it is installed in /usr/local/ssl, but that does not seem to
 be the case here. =(

You just need to install the openssl-dev package.

David.

	Thanks, but I seem to be having a bit of problem doing that:

katrina:/home/raub# apt-get install openssl-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package openssl-dev
katrina:/home/raub#