RE: Ultra5 + Linux kernel 2.6.1 = hangs while booting

Devfs doesn't seem to be a problem, it was just the line before the console
error.  I tried some of Christian Hopp's ideas, but I had already enabled
everything mentioned (The config on the web gives me a 403 error,
permissions?).

I have attached my current config (which still doesn't work).

The important sections, I think, are:

#
# Graphics support
#