Re: FW: ultra 60

Yeah, I don't really like the 2.6 setup options at all now.
I usually stay away from new kernel releases until they hit the teen mark.
I had plenty of reason to stick with 2.2.x until about 2.4.17.

Due to my X usage, I've been sticking with 2.4.24(2.4.25-pre6 now). I'm
not in the mood to waste resources recompiling XFree86.

And you're quite welcome. =D
Hier liegt ein Mann ganz obnegleich;
Im Leibe dick, an Suden reich.
Wir haben ihn in das Grab gesteckt,