Re: More Mouse problems...

In article <[🔎] 8F37768D4D9CD71192CF00065BF2598B03F6C3ED@il27exm02.cig.mot.com>
David.Novak@motorola.com writes:

> Anyway, I've got a dual processor Ultra 2, with a sun type 5
   keyboard, and a sun mouse (Compact 1) plugged into the keyboard.
   I've got Debian 3.0 r1 installed, and X up and running.  The only
   problem is that the mouse doesn't work!  Here's what I've done so
   far:

Is it an optical or mecanical mouse?  (Mechanical has an obvious ball.)

If optical, are you using it on the correct optical mouse pad?  Have
you tried turning the pad?

Sun mice (other than the USB ones) are serial, and use port ttyS3 or
ttyS2.  (I think ttyS2 is the keyboard.)

(Please word-wrap at 72 columns or so.)

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html