Re: wireless orinoco

> There are no arch-specific kernel source packages (apart from a few
> exceptions), so you just need a general kernel source: -
>
> apt-get install kernel-source-2.4.18

I have a kernel-source-2.4.18 installed
and cannot run the mke config with the wlan-ng
(kernel source missing)
so I have apt-get installed the kernel-headers-2.4.18-sparc
and then running make config for wlan-ng and showing
the path /usrc/src/kernel-source-2.4.18-sparc make
the configuration going until the end
Things I didn't have showing /usr/src/linux or /usr/src/
kernel-source-2.4.18 when configuring wlan-ng
But I didn't believe that compiling the sparc kernel headers
leads me to incorporate the wlan-ng module ?

best regards

--
philippe.mortier@nordnet.fr