Re: No floppy drive in Debian-Sparc ???

It's for the SunBlade 100, you can see more about this on the list
archives.  It's not linux developers fault, it's Sun's fault.

Greg> I saw last nite while surfing the net on Debian and Linux on sparc that
Greg> someone mentioned that installing Debian on a Sparc leaves the floppy drive
Greg> unusable.  I know this is true in OpenBSD-sparc, is this true of
Greg> Debian-sparc and in general of linux on sparcs ?  I am using a SunBlade 100
Greg> if that makes a difference.
Greg>
Greg> Greg
Greg>