RE: Kernel recompile issues on a SS20

Rob,

Wouldn't a kernel compile the "Debian Way", using make-kpkg, do it for you?
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-kernel.en.html#s-kernel-debia

It always did for me.

944769 Jul 13 12:24 vmlinuz-2.4.21-sparc-smp
No modules used.

Nico
SS20 - Dual Ross HyperSparc - 2.4.21 - Woody
http://rdo.homelinux.org