UltraSPARC IIIi enabled install images

Dave was rollin' on this one. Thanks to the guys at balabit.hu who
provided access to a v210, too.

A thing to note is that there is one known bug remaining. There's a PCI
error reported when the broadcom (tg3) ethernet devs are brought up, but
other than that things seem to be running smoothly.

With my luck, Dave will have that PCI error fixed just after I send out
this email :)

These new images also fix a problem I had in the previous images because
they didn't like devfs enabled kernels (changes the syntax of
/proc/partitions). I actually got through a couple installs with this
one.

Have fun:

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

--