auto login

Hi All,

This may not be the right place to ask but I'm doing this in my debian
sparc.

I'm writing a shell script to automatically login to one of my server
but I have a problem with the login prompt asking me to supply the user
name and password, is there any way I can automate this in my script, i
mean supply the username and password if ever there is prompt in the
application without interactive prompt, in general, i know in ssh it's
quite easy to do it.

Thank you.

--
Lito A. Lampitoc                :http://www.codewan.com.ph
Systems & Network Administrator :Countrywide Development Wide Area