gpm and X11 on SS20

	Hi,

	I've installed testing on my SS20 but I still have problems
	configuring X11 and gpm. I've tried several combination
	between how gpm translate informations and how X11 get them
	but there's still problems. The "best" way I found is to
	set gpm translate into ms3 protocol and X11 use Intellimouse.
	When set up like that, if I move the mouse too fast, the
	cursor jumps back to the left of the screen...

	If I do not launch gpm I can configure X11 so that the mouse
	behave normally, but I'd like to use them both.

	Does anyone found a way to set them up both ?
	Thank you in advance.

Thomas
--
BOFH excuse #48: