LINUX VS Windows as a server

Hi

	I was wondering if anyone on the list knows of any statistics that
show LINUX's growth as a server VS Micro$oft Windows. My VP who is a rare
management type (he really does do some thinking) wants to push to get LINUX
as our default server configuration, but is having trouble with the brain
washed executive staff that is true to the mighty Microsoft monopoly. I
would appreciate any information.

Thanks

Rich

Richard A Sharpe
Database Analyst and Administration (DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
Amherst Technologies
40 Continental Blvd
Merrimack, NH 03054
PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
EMAIL .......rsharpe@amherst1.com / Webpage ...www.amherst1.com

"Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith")