Re: ultra 5 scsi install

just goes to show how new i am. i didn't complete the e-mail!

ok probe-scsi-all
/pci@1f,0/pci@1/scsi@2,1
/pci@1f,0/pci@1/scsi@2
Target 6
  Unit0 Disk IBM DDYS-T09170N S96H
ok

i've tried setting the devalias to various addresses but none worked!

the disk's first partition is 100M with an id 1 (boot). this worked well
on the ide drive.
if there's any further info i can provide to assist the assistant plse let
me know.
John