Re: Kernel compiling

afaik the vmlinux on sparc64 should be smaller then 4Mb. You have the
possibility to compile more modules to reduce vmlinux size.
Im not sure if it is a silo limitation or not but probably someone more
experienced than me can answer this question

Fabio

--
drac (1.11-7) unstable; urgency=low
  * added IPv6 patch from the great IPv6 Team

 -- Noel Koethe <noel@debian.org>  Sun,  9 Feb 2003 19:33:00 +0100