Re: Debian Binary Kernel package with patch for latest vulnerability?

Doc,
Just do "apt-cache search kernel-image" at the command line. Soon it
will appear a list of available kernel-images pre-compiled. Choose that
best fit to your system and do, as a root, "apt-get install <the name of
the image you chose>. However, see if there is the image you are looking
for.
Regards,

Antonio L. P.