Re: (forw) Re: debian on sparc, how many cd's?

To Joshua - yes I am subscribed, so got it.
                   don't know how to use the .bz2 file
                    but I did get it.

To all others - thanks for the posts, I will try
                      to do the first cd correctly this time.

I have a friend who has a cable modem.  He
can download a whole cd (about 650M) in
less than an hour.  I did get the ISO's but for
some reason the cd's that I made, especially
the first one of the Debian/SPARC group
will not boot.  I think I created it incorrectly.
Next time I will try Nero on a PC to see if
I can get the ISO's to burn correctly so the
cd is bootable.  The files did pass the MD5
sum checks so I know the downloads were
ok and not corrupted.

thanks again to all,
charles.....