Re: Woody on a Netra T1

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 02:05:57PM -0500, Roger J. Mialkowski wrote:
> Do you require Novell connectivity? I've had no luck running ipx_configure
> on the sparc64 platform.

No don't want it and don't need it. But maybe we're going to
experiment with SNA ;-)

The userspace stuff I mainly belief (it also works on sparc32 and
hp-pa here), but I never installed debian on serial console machines
and I had some experiences with openbsd that made me wonder if there
where some "handy" things to know before installing woody ;-)

Thanks for the time,
Hans