Building your/a deb archive on sparc.

I was buinding your deb [1]archive on my sparc(64) and came across an error.  In the avilib pkg...
1. http://marillat.free.fr/

It seams that the sparc GCC will bail ought if given a no-omit-leaf-frame-pointer, so it must be
ommited for the sparc ARCH.  Dose any sparc user know why gcc dose not deal with this by ignoring
this option, but instead forcing ever project to account for sparc(an unlikely dream).

Also in ./lib/video/sub_ft.cpp The #includes for freetype.h need to be, this should affect x86 as
well.
#include <ft2build.h>
#include FT_FREETYPE_H

Othere than this avifile built fine.
I would like to get these pkgs hosted once I get them built, any takers?

I had to fix these 2 things on my debian sparc(sarge/sid), to get this to work.
1. Kernel would not build untill I got a newer libc, not avalible in sid.
2. I had to move /usr/include/{linux,asm} ought of the way and link in the kernel's copy to build
programs that use struct timedef.  I also have to do this on x86.