Dual boot Linux/Solaris on Sun Ultra 60

Hello.

I'm trying to use a Sun Ultra 60 with both Linux and Solaris.
Solaris is installed, I'm trying to install Debian and to setup a
dual-boot (via floppy or - better - via Silo) system.

I installed Debian in an empty partition (and even installed "/" in the
first (top of disk) partition), but at the end of installation (after
Silo installation) reboot still starts Solaris without prompting Silo.

Is there anything to change in the OpenBoot (and how) to let partion
where Silo is installed boots?

Thanks, Leonardo Macchia.