New workstation needed! (Debian-Compatible!)

Hi Debian folks,
Due to need for more power, I have to dismiss my Ultra10 as my personal
workstation. It won't go lost however, since it will be used as a small
server (running Debian, of course).
So, the question is: does anyone out there know a good Sun reseller out there?
Even a refurbished workstation will do fine. Here in Italy there are no
unofficial sun resellers as of my knowledge, prices are very high and since I
am not a corporation I can't buy from Sun (!).
Suggestions are really welcome, stated that living in Euroland I would greatly
prefer to deal with European dealers to avoid paying half of the price in
transport fees.

See you soon! :)
Antonello

--
  .''`.     Antonello Iunco <etn at libero dot it>
 : :'  :