sarge iso

i have downloaded sarge for sparc64 with jigdo. it verifies good. this has
been the third time i have downloaded it. each time i get it from a
different source, and each time it verifies fine. but no matter what, when
trying to boot to the cd i get this:

ok boot cdrom
Boot device: /pci@1f,0/pci@1,1/ide@3/cdrom@2,0:f File and args:
Bad magic number in disk label
Can't open disk label package

Can't open boot device

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know where I can get an iso
that is a working one? Im tired of wasting cdr's. I am burning these as slow
as I possibly can, but get the same problem. Please help. Thanks.

Kurt

---