Re: Upgrade libc6

Since libc6 is the core of all gnu/linux systems, I never do "upgrade libc6", instead I always do "install libc6", *before* any upgrade. Since I've been doing this I *never* got any problem. In sum: apt-get install libc6. Doing this, you'll first atualize the libc6 and, after that, any upgrade you do will fit better.
Antonio