sunffb AGAIN..

Hi people,
I finally got my Creator (2d, generation 3) UPA video card for my Ultra10.
The card works, I get dual head display but I can't find a way to change the
framebuffer settings to get a suitable resolution and color depth. I saw
there was someone asking for the same info some days ago, so please if you
have any hints to get the framebuffer to work, your suggestions will be
greatly appreciated.

I noticed that mplayer runs very promisingly on the Creator... maybe I reached
the silver bullet :)

Thanks in Advance,
Antonello

--
Antonello Iunco <etn at libero dot it> - Natural Born Betatester
Cruising the Web on a (Modified) Debian-Powered Sun Ultra10